DAILY DARSHAN (VISITATION) SCHEDULE- 05:00 AM to 05:30 AM
- 08:00 AM to 12:00 PM (noon)
- 05:00 PM to 08:00 PM (until 7:00 PM on Sundays)TEMPLE ARATI (WORSHIP) SCHEDULE- 5:00 a.m. Mangala Arati, Tulasi Puja
- 8:00 a.m. Darshan Arati, Guru Puja, Bhagavatam Class
- 11:30 a.m. Raja Bhoga Arati
- 5:00 p.m. Upala Bhoga Arati
- 7:30 p.m. Sandhya Arati (6:30 on Sunday)REGULAR PROGRAM SCHEDULEBhagavad Gita Class: Weekly on Fridays 7:30-9pm
Join us for a systematic and in-depth study of one the most beloved texts of ancient India, that offers guidance to anyone seeking wisdom.Sunday Feast: Weekly on Sundays from 515-730pm **
Join us for an evening of spiritual nourishment and an ecstatic kirtan experience. We will start the evening with bhajans at 5:15 PM, followed by an inspiring lecture at 5:45PM, and worship (arati/kirtan) at 6:30 PM, and prasadam at 7:00 PM (as per latest COVID guidelines).*All programs will be telecast live on Facebook and on Zoom. (Meeting ID: 949-108-1008; Passcode: 108).We will also be regularly posting pictures of the Deities on Facebook and Instagram.
Donations can be made via:- Zelle to email@example.com
- PayPal at PayPal.me/ISKCONlaguna
- Check made out to ISKCON of Laguna Beach and mailed to:
ISKCON of Laguna Beach
285 Legion St,
Laguna Beach, CA, 92651Donate to support the following Temple Projects/Programs:- Monthly Donor Program -
If you would like to become a monthly donor, please contact us at 949-436-0588, or firstname.lastname@example.org- Altar Renovation Project -
We are in the process of renovating the altar and facade. In Phase-I, we plan to get:
a. new seats (simhasana and vyasasana) for the Deities (completed); and
b. carved paraphernalia, such as cows, peacocks, mridangas, etc.
In Phase-II, we will build a new facade for the altar. - Book Distribution -
This year, our goal is to distribute 25,000 books. We also regularly place Bhagavad-gitas in hotel/motel rooms. For more information, e-mail: email@example.com, or call (949) 436-0588. - Daily Deity Service & Monthly Temple Expenses -
You may sponsor any of the Temple Expenses listed below. For each offering, your name will be announced before the Deities. Please indicate which services you wish to sponsor in the note section of your donation, or e-mail us firstname.lastname@example.org. You may donate online using the payment methods above.Deities’ Abhishek: $51.00
Daily Flower Offering: $51.00
Entire Daily Puja: $108.00
Daily Deity Bhoga Offering : $151.00
Sunday Feast Cake: $151.00
Sunday Evening Arati: $108.00
Sunday Feast Sponsor: $251.00
Entire Daily Puja, Flowers, and Deity Bhoga: $301.00You may also donate to pay for the temple utilities–electricity, gas, water, waste management, etc.- Farm Project & Cow Protection -
The cruelty-free milk and organic produce used in daily Deity offerings and Sunday feasts comes from our own farm in Escondido, CA, where we have two cows–Lila and Shreya. Unlike other dairy farms in USA, these cows will never be sent to a slaughterhouse even when they stop milking. If you would like to donate to support this project or feed the cows, please donate using any of the methods above.- Other Sponsorship Opportunities -
Car / Other Items: You may donate your used/new car to the temple and may qualify for a tax benefit for the bluebook price of the car.To sponsor a special project, capital project or something of interest to you, please e-mail email@example.com or call 949-436-0588. Your contributions may be tax-deductible.Our Reciprocation -To reciprocate with your generosity, the temple will offer the following benefits and service opportunities:- A set of 18-volumes of Srimad Bhagavatam, a set of 9-volumes of Caitanya Caritamrita, a set of 7-volumes of Srila Prabhupada Lilamrita, and 10 assorted books in English or a language of your choice, subject to availability.
- An opportunity to offer Arati to the deities with your family, assisted by a pujari, on a Sunday evening.
- We will celebrate the birthdays of all of your immediate family members with a cake on the Sundays of, or following, the birthdays.
- In some cases, you are welcome to stay in any ISKCON center all over the world for free, for three days in a year with free Krishna Prasadam. Maintenance charges may apply in some centers. All accommodation is subject to availability and only with confirmed advance reservation. This applies to accommodation in a single room of the patron, spouse and children below 18 years of age, and dependent parents
- In some cases, you will receive a membership card with your photo and patron number.
- Free Prasadam at all ISKCON branches on Sundays.
- Special invitations to festivals and program at our temple.
- Japa Mala and bead bag to chant Hare Krishna Mahamantra.
- Your donation is tax exempt under section 501(C)3 in the United States.
- Your donation will help propagate Krishna Consciousness.May Their Lordships bestow Their unconditional mercy upon you, your family and friends!If you have any questions, please contact us at 949-436-0588 or firstname.lastname@example.org.